Think Energy Efficiency.
Geothermal systems use technology known as ground source heat pumps to make the transfer of hot and cool air more efficient. Because the systems work with the relative temperature of the earth instead of the variable temperatures above ground, geothermal heating and cooling systems use 40-60% less energy than conventional systems.
- Homeowners receive superior energy ratings
- Deliver comfortable air year-round, regardless of the temperature outdoors
- Two Stage and Variable Speed Motors
- Low operating costs
- Energy efficient
- Environmentally friendly
- Requires lower maintenance than traditional heating/cooling systems
- Domestic hot water connected to your water heater provides free hot water
Ground Source Energy with Trane
Trane systems are rated number one in energy efficiency because they can deliver an astounding five units of energy for every unit of electrical energy used. 29.4 EER energy rating is the industry's best!